This is a really simple meal that anyone who can make chilli can make! My family love it and I always find it is a nice and different way to have chilli instead of with rice.
I have used a packet sauce in this recipe, however, if you are feeling adventurous and have the time, why not make your own cheese sauce.
I have calculated the cost of this dish, for 4 people, would cost around £4.00 depending on where you purchased your ingredients and the quality of the same.
Wraps (a pack of 8 works well for between 3 and 4 people depending on appetites)
Handful of Grated cheese
1. Place a small amount of chilli in a wrap.
2. Fold the wrap as you usually would.
3. Place into an oven proof dish. Repeat with each wrap until you have filled them all and the dish.
4. Make your cheese sauce either from a packet mix or from scratch.
5. Pour the sauce over the wraps.
6. Top with grated cheese.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven, 200C for between 30 and 40 minutes until hot throughout.